It is the responsibility of all CPCC members, both playing and non-playing, to maintain the proud traditions and reputation the Club has developed and earned over its long history.
Specifically, it is expected that all members:
- Play the game within the Spirit of Cricket
- Respect umpires, captains, teammates, Club colleagues and opposition players
- Pay all fees as and when required
- Refrain from activity that may be potentially damaging to the Club’s reputation & prosperity (including behaviour on Sponsors premises)
- Inform Club officials of any impropriety or activity they may be aware of that is potentially damaging to the Club’s reputation & prosperity
- Inform your Captain in a timely fashion of being unable to meet playing commitments
- Dress in appropriate and presentable cricket attire (cream/white) including footwear.
- Abide by the Club’s Alcohol Policy
Additionally, it is encouraged that all members:
- Wear the Club’s colours by purchasing a playing shirt and hat
- Support the Club’s sponsors
- Participate in Club training sessions
- Participate in Club social activity & fundraising
- Assist with Club working-bees, training junior teams, setting up equipment for games and social days etc